Hand-tended, organically grown produce. We are a salad-centric farm, growing a little over an acre of vegetables for Seattle farmers markets, wholesale, and a CSA. We believe in building a local foods system that is transparent, resilient, and nourishing.
Hours of Operation
Where to Buy
While we are not yet certified organic, we follow these practices with great intention, and cultivate with biologically regenerative principles in mind and at hand. At the forefront of our efforts is building and supporting soil health and biological diversity through minimum-tillage practices.
We never use any chemicals for weed and pest management. We take great care to build soil health and tilth through the use of hand and shallow cultivating tools.
- Box Size(s)/Frequency: 10 or 20 weeks, June-October
- Seasons: Summer, early Fall
- Type/Contents: 5-8 products per box; salad mixes, baby arugula, micro-greens, head lettuces in every box, along with seasonal vegetables
- Sign Up Window: See website
- Cost: $25/week. $250 for 10 weeks - $500 for 20 weeks
- Delivery Area
- Cities: Olympia, Seattle, Tumwater
- Zip Codes: 98109, 98116, 98501, 98502