We are a small family farm that has been farming for 35+ years. We use organic practices and have six 100 ft. greenhouses and two smaller seedling greenhouses. This enables us to start our popular Mediterranean cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers and herb pots early to be ready for local farmers markets, and our wholesale outlets. In addition, we farm about 17 acres outside for the rest of our crops.
Hours of Operation
- June 1 - September 1
- We mainly sell at local farmers markets, with CSA's and wholesale/LINC Markets on Wednesday from 8 AM to 1 PM, and Saturday from 8 AM to 1 PM at the Spokane Farmer's Market, and Saturday 9 AM to 1 PM at the Liberty Lake Farmers Market.
Where to Buy
We are not certified organic, but we use totally organic practices. Organic fertilizer, soil, fish meal, feather meal, organic spray, if needed. We start with our six greenhouses to get us started in the spring, first with the seedling greenhouse and then transplant to the larger greenhouses. Then when we start outside crops, we use tunnel covers at the start because of our colder climate and late frosts.
- Box Size(s)/Frequency: Full or partial shares, 16 weeks
- Seasons: Approximately June through October
- Type/Contents: A wide variety of garden vegetables; we focus on growing more specialty vegetables
- Cost: Full share $500.00, 1/2 share $340.00
- Both options are available for payment via check or money order. Please contact us for orders. Pick up locations are at Liberty Lake Farmer's Market and the Spokane Farmer's Market.