The Broken Shovel Kiwi Farm was started in 2011 on a 1/2 acre lot in Burien, with 59 hardy kiwi vines growing seven different varieties). The Mossyrock location was added in 2016, with 200 vines now growing there with five different varieties.
Hours of Operation
- October 7 - October 14
- Wednesdays: 3 PM - 7 PM
- Early ripening varieties of hardy kiwis will be available Wednesdays at the Columbia City Farmers Market first two Wednesdays in October
- September 27 - October 25
- Sundays: 10 AM - 2 PM
- Different varieties of hardy kiwis will be available Sundays at the West Seattle Farmers Market from late September through end of October.
Where to Buy
Broken Shovel Kiwi Farm grows hardy kiwis in a sustainable fashion without the use of any pesticides or herbicides.
Find us at your local Farmers Market
- Columbia City Farmers Market
- West Seattle Farmers Market